Sunday, November 27, 2011

C4T

http://principalmusings.wordpress.com/2011/09/11/happy-arts-in-education-week/#comments
"Happy Arts in Education Week"
My comment:Hello Julia Vincentsen,
My name is Larry McMillan, I’m a student at the University of South Alabama in EDM310. I find it so exciting that young kids are having the opportunity to be involve in the arts at a young age. The reason I’m so excited is because I was a Dance major before transferring school and I kinda wish I had the opportunity to get involved early age.

Julia Vincesten was incorporating the arts in her school for the week with the permission of the government if I read it corrected. I'm so excited because being a former art/dance major the arts just excite me. Not to mention kids being involved with it at a early age makes it so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment