Friday, November 4, 2011

Blog #8

http://techliterateteacher.blogspot.com/2009/07/dr-richard-e-miller-discusses-writing.html

This video is very informative. Being that I already use the internet and technology to the max i still learned a decent amount. Dr. Richard Miller did a copious amount of research in depth on past events without going to the library. Which me personally never been a one to use the internet for research much to see him explain what he did makes me want to do so from now on.

In the second video Dr. Richard Miller explains and demonstrates how to write in multi-media. The multi media is a good way for students to research different subjects with great time management.I honestly believe this will be more appealing to the students instead of books, newspapers, and etc.. This will make student become more interested in what their researching.

Personally multi media is still a bit confusing. But I think as teacher this will grant me an opportunity to learn and understand what I'm teaching better. Making me a better teacher in the process. But I would definitely teach my students how to use this in the future.

Carly Post
Carly's post was so amazing. It was easier to understand and grasp. I know her future students will love her and her teaching methods. Carly took the post of Dr. Miller and ran with it and made reality. Thank you for the example.

The Chipper Serious and EDM for Dummmies
Both of these videos were hilarious. Like great job might I say first. I'm a person who felt EDM 310 was just to much. I was already not a fan of online work but as I came alone in this class help is right there for all who needs it.I would like to make a video for the future students of EDM 310 on how to get help while helping themselves with facebook, twitter, and just in the lab.

Learn to change and Change to learn
"Learn to Change and Change to Learn" discussed the ways students study. It explains how students don't learn the traditional way that in the pasted did. Which i can say is very true cause to this day my father still tells me that the way kids are now days aren't the same as when he was a kid.Technology has transformed the way many people learn and grasp information. I agree that with the time and how evolved technology has advanced that classrooms and other teaching environments should adapt and become updated with society.

No comments:

Post a Comment