Sunday, November 27, 2011

blog #13

Option #2
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204358004577030600066250144.html?KEYWORDS=Stephanie+banchero
This article the "My Teachers App" explains online class and how can be provided to students not in college. The article explains that online classes have pros and cons for students K-12 grade. The article provides critical analysis to what effects can to students. Students that go to class are in control of their futures to a certain instances, while students who have take online have full control. The articles explains that this new online system will save states and the country money which I feel is true also.
Now my reactions to the article is that I was so surprised. Most students in high school and below grades don't want to go to class for personally reason which is why I can agree with having online classes for students. Not only does online classes prepare students for whats to come in the future with college and maybe having to do online classes. This is a great idea, but my main concerns would be that students would be handicap or hindered in college when having to go to class. Not only does it hindered college socially but future interviews I think cause one would not be able to properly to communicate with other people in a social-able manner. But overall this is a great idea for students to take a couple online classes but remain in class to be social-able capable.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Larry,

    I think that online classes for public schools are a great idea for students. The only problem I see with having online classes is funding. A lot of school systems do not have the funding to promote such programs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Larry,

    This is a good post, but I think you can say more. Also, you need to proof ready your posts before you publish them.

    Stephen Akins

    ReplyDelete