Sunday, November 6, 2011

blog post 11


In video the young boys and girls are explaining their knowledge on technology. The kids in the video had seemed to see what blogging can do for them besides express the way they feel, but help in grammatical errors and sentence structure. It also seemed to give the young boys and girls a chance to explore technology.I give Ms. Cassidy two thumbs up.

Ms. Cassidy skype interview was WOW. Like i only have personally skyped people in the same city as me, or even in the same house just different room. But for someone one to skype in a different time zone is remarkable. But her reasons behind are interesting. Ms.Cassidy was grant the opportunity to have five computers in here classroom and she wanted to put some use to them in a productive manner. So she began her technological experience. I will for sure use technology in my class to help keep organization and record of what has been done. and will be.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Larry,

    I agree that Skype is a neat tool to use to give kids technological experiences in the classroom and that it's a good start to using technology on a regular basis in the classroom.

    I noticed in your post that you had several grammatical errors and sentence fragments. There were also some instances where you did not capitalize the pronoun "I." Perhaps you were just in a rush when you wrote this post, but if I were you I would be sure to do a spell check on my post before I published it. It would catch all of these errors.

    ReplyDelete