Sunday, November 13, 2011

Blog post #11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJw9mzCtWbk

I watched the video Whole Brain Teaching. This ways an unusual way to teach. Which I can say, me personally not a big fan of because I don't like loud classrooms. I like the traditional method of a teacher teaching and students (myself) studying. But I will say this was very catchy.

Chris Biffle presents many methods of learning exercise to his students. He presents sequence, logic, rhythm, projection, and the ability for teachers to teach to their fellow classmates. When I become a teacher I will use this method for my students so that they will certain lessons that I feel are important as well as life lessons

2 comments:

  1. Larry, I noticed several grammar and spelling errors while I was reading through your blog post. I think you should proofread your entire post a few times and then re-post it. If this is supposed to be blog post 12, you were supposed to make up your own blog assignment and give instructions that Dr. Strange would have given then you were supposed to do the assignment that you created.

    ReplyDelete