Monday, October 3, 2011

C4T 9-22 continue

1.)How Would You Revise The Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule?
http://www.leekolbert.com/
(my comment on her post)
Hi My name is Larry Mcmillan. I'm currently a student in Dr. Strange EDM310 class at the university of South Alabama. I'm not sure I know how to answer your question. My father always told me that if I can't go into the site with him standing over me well I personally don't need to be going into the site. I would assume that parents would step in and monitor what their kids go into. Instead of relying on technology to do parental obligations.Thank you for you post.

I wasn't meaning to sound rude or cruel on her post I was only speaking my mind. And I am sorry if I sound rude on my comment.He blog post was asking her fellow bloggers what they think should change about Children Online Privacy protection Rule. I only stated that person should take more notice to what their kids are looking at online.

2.)My Thoughts From Education Nation
http://www.leekolbert.com/
my comment.I agree with you on every inch of your post. Being that I went to a private school I did not have the same opportunities hat others had in public nor did they have the same as I did. Bad teachers often just do their job and that’s it disregarding the fact doing one’s jobs isn’t enough. Those who do the bare minimum I can personally say are the bad teachers. Good teachers often use innovation to help their students grasp the information. No in the school system and in schools school are only as strong as their weakest component. Being that I hope to be a future teacher strive to want to aid and lift the school I attend and it’s self to new heights. Thank you for your blog post. I found it very informal.

My reaction to the post was that I agree with Geeky Momma's post and opinion. Credibility should be given back to the teachers. Not to mention is more testing better for students? Even with students are already in the position where they are not grasping the information. Now in her blog post she explaines and notes that some public schools were not able to explain or add their input which to me does not make much sense. In my comment I explained that schools and school systems can only be as great as it's so called weakest component.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you I have been working hard to learn my poem. Lots of people laughed at the armpits bit. By Krishant

    Thank you for your comment we had to go on stage but it was easier in our class because when I was on stage there where so much people. I was a bit scared. From Sienna

    ReplyDelete