Tuesday, September 20, 2011

C4k 9-20

1.)Letter to Lucy
http://ctp-stelmo.blogspot.com/2011/09/letters-to-lucy.html
(My actual comment)
Hello,
My name is Larry McMillan I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. The letters the students have written to Lucy has shown a great appreciation for the field I am currently in. I hope the students take care and enjoy the I-pads.

On the blog post was a way for teachers and students to be able to show appreciation to someone by the name of Lucy. Lucy has shown some students and teachers the ability to technologically advance. The students in their letters have shown how thankful for being able to use the I-pad. These letters have shown me the reason I wanted to join this field.

2.)Cross country
http://pespatrickt.blogspot.com/
Patrick posted a blog post on how he ran a cross country event. He explains how tired he was from running.On my comment i told him how he show the characteristics of being a great athlete with running at a young age. I also told Patrick that I personally would run.

No comments:

Post a Comment