Sunday, December 4, 2011

Blog #14

http://www.boxoftricks.net/
Educational Blog by:Jose Picardo
Jose Picardo's blog grants teachers examples of opportunities of how to apply technology. Technologies that I notice were Facebook, twitter, delicious, and blogger. There were many more but I do not know or recognize them. Now the list that Jose Picardo had I was a little confused on the other examples of technology because I really never heard of them. But overall I'm glad that Dr.Strange assigns this website because I learned a lot from Jose Picardo's blog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiisteObuhk
Top ten tips for using technology in the classroom
Jose Picardo tips for using technology in the classroom was remarkable. He clearly though of what students would like and consider as interesting. For example step number 2 was by far my favorite step. He explains that you should use music. Students use and like music so why not use it to your advantage. Now I like the idea of using a Podcast. Personally I'm not a big fan of using skype as a way of communication for students.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Larry,

    I am glad that you recognized some of the tools that were listed. Many of your classmates too think that music is a good idea.

    Stephen Akins

    ReplyDelete